This is a Rod Assembly for the tower loading stand. This rod assembly is caliber specific and is uesd to push the ball into the cylinder.
The Rod Assembly consists of a:
- Brass Rod (3/8 inch dia. Tapered to 0.275 dia.) with the end sized and rounded for the specific caliber
- Spring to return the Rod to the upward position
- And a Bolt used as the bearing surface for the pusher.
The Rod assembly specifically designed for loading CUSTOM 36 caliber bullets.
- The customer describes the shape of the bullet being loaded into the cylinder.
- We will make a pusher for that custom shape and send you a plastic sample.
- Once you approve it, we will cut a pusher from brass and send it out.